Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Award Winning Level III Community Medical Center with 80 beds, 10 ICU beds.
- Olympic National Park offers glacier capped peaks, old-growth forests, and ample opportunities for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
- Comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, benefits, and sign-on bonus.
- Nicknamed "The Blue Hole", these communities have some of the driest weather in western Washington.
- Offering dynamic culinary experiences, whale watching, wineries, lavender fields, farmer's markets and the gorgeous scenery made famous by the Twilight films.
- Livability Magazine named Port Angeles "a Top 10 Small Town" with a low cost of living, and high community involvement.
- Within two and a half hours drive to Seattle including a short ferry ride on the open waters of The Puget Sound and Victoria, Canada across the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- Cost of Living index is Under the national average with affordable home prices that have stunning views.
- Enjoy a leadership position that also gives you enough time off to enjoy walking on the coastline, hiking in Olympic National Park, taking a ferry to Victoria, attending the lavender festival, or just soaking in the scenery.
- 50/50 Administrative/Hospitalist.
- If a leadership position in this beautiful community intrigues you.
- Join a comprehensive, award-winning health system providing care in a coastal community with a 7 on- 7 off schedule.
- A day volume.
- 24 weeks a year- 7 on- 7 off schedule- 7am- 7pm.
- 10-15 pt.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Port Angeles, WA.
- Team effort to manage schedules, quality initiatives, liaison w/ other depts.
- NO State Income TAX and affordable housing.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago