Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lead our team with responsibilities that include driving client support initiatives such as Process Improvement, Risk Management, Implementation of Evidence Based Guidelines, as well as overseeing the development of quality incentive plans for and supporting the physicians in reaching quality objectives, including but not limited to core measures.
- The ideal candidate will have previous hospitalist leadership experience, while also having. The right candidate should have expertise in regulations and regulatory compliance as well as a strong clinical knowledge base.
- Candidate must be internal medicine board certified.
- Provide guidance and leadership promoting initiatives such as geographic rounding, early discharge planning, multi-disciplinary rounding and Hcahps score improvement strategies.
- The position is approximately 95% administrative, 5% clinical.
- This is a key leadership position in Richland, Washington.
- As Medical Direct.
- We have an excellent opportunity to join our Hospitalist team at Kadlec Regional Medical Center as a Medical Director.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago