Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Spokane) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by HM and EM.
- ICU: Open, Intensivists available (16 beds).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Sub-specialties: General Surgery, Ortho, Pulmonology, Cardiology.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Spokane, WA.
- EMR: Epic.
- Facility Beds: 265.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days, current active WA license preferred.
- Patient Encounters: Varies from 18-25 (includes 2-8 admits).
- Locum Rate: $190/hour.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p), 4 MDs per day, 1 MD/1APC per night.
- Procedures: Intubations and central lines required.
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.