Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine and a minimum of five years of Hospitalist experience are required.
- Walla Walla, Washington -- Seeking an experienced physician leader to act as Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Join a dedicated and collaborative Hospital Medicine service at Providence St. Mary Medical Center, which features an open ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Walla Walla, WA.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in sunny southeast Washington.
- Necessary skills include ability to meet productivity and financial performance targets and strong interpersonal skills including proficiency in giving honest, constructive feedback to physicians.
- Responsibilities will include direct patient care as well as working to set standards for excellence in quality and safety.
- Successful candidate will be a skilled clinical practitioner as well as having a strong acumen for operational efficiency and economic performance improvement.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago