Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Work schedule days, Monday-Friday.
- Provide guidance and leadership promoting initiatives such as geographic rounding, early discharge planning, multi-disciplinary rounding and Hcahps score improvement strategies.
- The right candidate should have expertise in regulations and regulatory compliance as well as a strong clinical knowledge base.
- Responsibilities include driving client support initiatives such as Process Improvement, Risk Management, Implementation of Evidence Based Guidelines, as well as overseeing the development of quality incentive plans for and supporting the physicians in reaching quality objectives, including but not limited to core measures.
- The ideal candidate will have previous hospitalist leadership experience, while also having.
- Position is approximately 95% administrative, 5 % clinical.
- The Tri-Cities is located at the confluence of the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima Rivers in southeastern Washington with more than 160 wineries within a one-hour drive.
- 32 hospitalist practice.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director in Tri-Cities in beautiful southeast Washington area.
- Paid Time Off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Washington.
- CME Allowance.
- Excellent compensation to include bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago