Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experienced physician preferred.
- Swedish Health Services, a not-for-profit health system based in Seattle, operates five renowned hospitals and more than 100 medical clinics offering primary and specialty care.
- Swedish is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family. With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Swedish offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Seattle, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist physician. Full-time position.
- In addition to the hospital and emergency department, the First Hill campus is home to the Swedish Cancer Institute and the Swedish Orthopedic Institute.
- Seattleites are famously fond of the outdoors, fresh seafood and good coffee.
- The city hugs magnificent Puget Sound and offers Olympic and Cascade mountain views to the north, east and south.
- Swedish is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- As the largest of Swedish's five hospitals, First Hill is considered the main Swedish campus.
- The hospital provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including the area's largest childbirth center, Nicu and specialty pediatric care.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center (metro population 3 million), with world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Join a collegial team at Swedish First Hill's fast paced Hospital Medicine service.
- The Swedish First Hill campus is a 697-bed, general medical and surgical hospital located in downtown Seattle.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)