Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Colville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible 24-hour shift schedule.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- With a population of 5,000, but a drawing area of about 40,000 over a wide geographic area, there is a lot of quiet and space for everyone and excellent four-season recreation, yet big-city shopping, entertainment and other amenities are just 70 miles south in Spokane.
- It is spectacular country, with vast mixed-conifer forests, rugged river breaks and the mighty Selkirk Mountains rising to the east.
- Full time position.
- Providence Mount Carmel Hospital is an outstanding critical access hospital with an excellent reputation and nearly 100-year history in the region.
- If you're passionate about rural medicine and enjoy outdoor recreation, this position is for you!
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Colville is located in the Northeast corner of the state, about 40 miles from Canada and 35 miles from Idaho.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join our collegial team at Providence Mount Carmel's Hospital Medicine service, where you will work both independently and in a team environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Colville, Washington - Seeking BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Our enduring commitment has been to invest in the best people and technology in order to provide advanced care and comfort to a large rural region.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)