Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient care only.
- The first hospital in Washington state to receive Planetree Designated status, Kadlec is the regional referral center for southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon.
- Richland, Washington - Seeking an excellent BC/BE Nocturnist physician.
- Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming community of Richland, located in the heart of sunny Eastern Washington.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a progressive, 270-bed, nationally recognized, not-for-profit medical center.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Kadlec offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
- Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries - including an internationally recognized wine industry.
- Competitive compensation.
- Kadlec is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Ideal candidate will have passion for inpatient care as well as demonstrated evidence of problem solving abilities, comprehensive assessment, and expert clinical skills.
- Full-time position with desirable 7-on / 7-off schedule.
- Just as importantly, we support an organizational culture which encourages and nurtures its staff.
- Join a dynamic group of dedicated providers at Kadlec Regional Medical Center's Hospital Medicine service.
- We are focused on creating a truly healing environment for each individual patient's unique needs.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Kadlec is a not-for-profit health system which includes Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland and Kadlec Clinic, a network of primary and specialty care clinics in the surrounding region.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)