Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Spokane Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This town is served by an excellent school district with 28 school options for K-12 education, affordable cost of living and a strong economy with stable businesses around the area.
- Collegial collaboration with ED.
- MultiCare Valley Hospital is an acute care facility with a level III trauma center, and it is an accredited Chest Pain Center as well as a certified by the Joint Commission for Joint knee and hip replacement program.
- With over 530 healthcare professionals in staff and equipped with the most advanced medical technology, MultiCare Valley hospital provides a wide range of medical programs to meet the community's healthcare needs.
- This beautiful mid-sized community is the largest suburb of Spokane, and it is located 4 miles from the Idaho state border and 4 hours east of Seattle.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Spokane Valley is an outdoor lover's paradise, offering plenty of opportunities to stay active.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- No procedures or vents required.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 16-18 average encounters/shift.
- The hospital offers inpatient, outpatient, imaging, surgical, emergency care and more.
- 4 physician rounds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 123 hospital beds.
- ICU rounds required.
- 2 NP/PA rounds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners