Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the largest health systems in Washington State.
- Re working for an organization committed to providing our physicians with an exceptional work-life balance.
- 8 acute care hospitals - more than 1,000 acute care beds.
- A career with CHI Franciscan means working for a financially solid, physician-led and physician- driven organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you.
- In-home and in-patient hospice and palliative services.
- Our health system includes.
- Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- More than 600 employed physicians and APCs providing in-patient, primary care, heart and vascular services, orthopedics and sports medicine, neurosciences and women's care.
- Join our team of over (physicians and advanced practice clinicians) providing quality care in-patient care to our community.
- Same day surgery centers, dialysis centers, occupational health and physical medicine clinics.
- New graduates are welcomed.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tacoma, WA.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (must be BC within first two years of employment).
- About Us.
- We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, CME, malpractice, and a retirement plan.
- CHI Franciscan's mission focuses on creating healthier communities, including caring for the poor and underserved.
- CHI Franciscan Health is a non-profit health system based in Tacoma, Washington and is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives.
- More than 100 primary and specialty care clinics - all connected to Epic.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago