Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Moses Lake) is a multispecialty group practice.
- With generous time off, over 300 days of sunshine, and four distinct and beautiful seasons, our garages are full of bikes, boats, skis, etc.
- As a Physician at Confluence Health, you will have the opportunity to become a shareholder with the Wenatchee Valley Medical Group, an independent, physician owned and governed group that was formed in 1941.
- Where It All Comes Together.
- We all love living in Moses Lake - the lifestyle is outstanding!
- Some procedures required.
- Rotations with the Wenatchee team (Central Washington Hospital - 200 bed) available.
- In addition to extremely generous time off allowances, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including robust insurance programs, retirement contributions, CME, and professional liability insurance.
- We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner.
- Leading Medicine.
- Our Mission.
- Our Culture.
- In the Middle of Washington State.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Moses Lake, WA.
- We live in a sportsman's paradise offers boating, camping, hunting, bird-watching, hiking and a wealth of other activities across all four seasons.
- We're also just an easy drive to Spokane or Seattle and have a magnificent local airport for points beyond.
- There are many recreational opportunities and our families are thriving here.
- Confluence Health is an integrated, regional healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 40+ service lines and primary care with rural outreach to ten communities across North Central WA state.
- Over 270 well trained physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians provide the highest quality comprehensive care in a service area of approximately 12,000 square miles.
- Physician Partnership.
- World Class Outdoor Recreation.
- For play close to home.
- Join 4 physicians and 2 Advances Practice Clinicians in this 50-bed facility.
- Confluence Health/Wenatchee Valley Medical Group has an opening for a BC/BQ Hospitalist to join our team in Moses Lake servicing Samaritan Hospital.
- It's the kind of place where you can comfortably juggle hospital.
- We have a family friendly environment with excellent schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and the arts.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Schedule is 7 on 7 off with a mix of day and night shifts.
- Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside our door!
- You can forget about high crime, traffic jams, and schools out of touch with kids and parents.
- This position is in Moses Lake, WA where we're known for our dazzling sunsets and prehistoric geology.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago