Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seattle ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seattleites are famously fond of the outdoors, fresh seafood and good coffee.
- The Swedish First Hill campus is a 697-bed, general medical and surgical hospital located in downtown Seattle.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Swedish offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- The hospital provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including the area's largest childbirth center, Nicu and specialty pediatric care.
- Swedish Health Services, a not-for-profit health system based in Seattle, operates five renowned hospitals and more than 100 medical clinics offering primary and specialty care.
- Part-time position.
- As the largest of Swedish's five hospitals, First Hill is considered the main Swedish campus.
- Seattle, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Competitive compensation.
- Swedish is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family.
- The city hugs magnificent Puget Sound and offers Olympic and Cascade mountain views to the north, east and south.
- Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center (metro population 3 million), with world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system.
- In addition to the hospital and emergency department, the First Hill campus is home to the Swedish Cancer Institute and the Swedish Orthopedic Institute.
- Swedish is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a collegial team at Swedish First Hill's fast paced Hospital Medicine service.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Provider Solutions + Development