Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bellevue) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bellevue Medical Center is a multispecialty medical center.
- Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy on site.
- As part of our commitment to our employees and the members and patients we serve, we integrate diversity into all aspects of our operations.
- Majority day rounding position, with swing shift.
- Although business booms downtown, much of Bellevue retains a small-town feel with thriving, woodsy neighborhoods, nearly 100 beautiful parks, a vast network of trails, top schools and a vibrant economy.
- Bellevue is routinely ranked among the best mid-sized cities in the country and 24/7 Wall Street).
- Maintaining a workforce with industry-leading levels of diversity through deliberate planning, development, and outreach is critical to fulfilling our mission, sustaining our business objectives, and providing the best level of care to our members and patients.
- Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group- is seeking a Full Time 1 FTE Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician to join our Bellevue Medical Center team in Bellevue, Washington.
- Office hours are 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday with Urgent Care open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It is the high-tech and retail center of the Eastside, with more than 130,000 jobs and a downtown skyline of gleaming high-rises.
- Benefits include: Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) & Pension, paid vacation, CME, long-term disability, long-term care benefits, and the ability to become a shareholder in our group practice.
- Bellevue is the fifth largest city in Washington, with a population of more than 134,000.
- Equal Employment Opportunity.
- The city spans more than 31 square miles between Lake Washington and Lake Sammamish and is a short drive from the Cascade Mountains.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bellevue, WA.
- 1 FTE day rounder position.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
- The population is becoming more diverse - according to the most recent census, minorities constituted 41 percent of Bellevue's population and more than 50 languages are now spoken by children in Bellevue public schools.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago