Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Join us and enjoy a rewarding professional life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest's premier city, Seattle.
- Seattle, Washington - Seeking an experienced, board-certified physician leader to act as medical director focusing on quality of care and patient safety.
- Part-time position (0 FTE).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Seattle, WA.
- This position will share joint accountability with its dyad partner for attainment of financial performance targets, compliance with accreditation standards, and organizational requirements, such as medical management strategies, disease management programs, and service improvement initiatives, including customer satisfaction and complaint resolution.
- Excellent compensation.
- The medical director will work in a dyad partnership with a Swedish Health Services (SHS) administrative partner to ensure that all medical programs conform to SHS standards of quality of care and that all physicians and advanced practice clinicians adhere to all applicable SHS guidelines.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago