Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Aberdeen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance.
- WA state license needed.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The schedule is 7pm-7am, and you will see an average of 5-6 admits per shift.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A Washington-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Meditech EMR.
- Code response required.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
- For this position, you need to have an active WA state license.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- BC required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago