Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (East Washington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Need asap and ongoing until perm can be identified.
- Beautiful Washington state is in need of Hosptalist coverage.
- 7on/7off, 5on/5off or can be flexible.
- 8-15 admissions at night shared with the NP.
- General Surgery, Ortho, Pulmonology, Cardiology Subspecialty backup available.
- Intubations, central lines for days, no procedures at night.
- Jo Stevenson.
- Days and night shifts needed, 7a-7p,7p-7a.
- 18-25 pts during the day including admissions.
- If you have some time available, looking to make a change or know colleagues in the market. I would love to find the right fit.
- Intensivist on staff.
- Best wishes,.
- Could be locums or locums to perm.
- Open ICU.
- 4 day physician shifts, 1 physician at night, 1 NP at night.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago