Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Virginia Mason has been providing stroke care since 2011 and currently treats more than 350+ patients per year.
- Comprehensive stroke program experience, tele-neurology and/or tele-stroke experience a plus.
- You will find our culture is the very definition of best practices and a model that is the benchmark for other organizations.
- Virginia Mason, established in 1920 in Seattle, WA, is internationally recognized as a preeminent health care organization focused on delivering quality services to our patients.
- About Virginia Mason.
- Growing ambulatory, in-patient, tele-neurology and tele-stroke program serving as the hub to two hospitals in the region.
- Living in the Pacific Northwest.
- We are a leading certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA.
- With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers.
- City life and cultural activities are also thriving.
- Providing treatments from surgery to rehabilitation.
- We have a 336-bed hospital in Seattle and Multispecialty Group Practice with more than 450 physicians.
- Complete neuroscience institute within the Virginia Mason system.
- BE/BC in Neurology.
- Personalized patient care, including 1:1 nursing support for acute stroke patients.
- Our Neurohospitalists are part of a robust team of Neurosurgeons, Endovascular Neurosurgeons, Neuro-Interventional Radiologists, Intensivists, Hospitalists, Respiratory Therapists and Neurologists providing patients access to the latest in cutting-edge intracranial and endovascular therapy.
- Physician employed hospital and medical center where collaboration and new ideas are encouraged.
- Supportive team, including neuro-trained advanced providers, clinical nurse specialists, stroke coordination and dedicated care management.
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice.
- Competitive compensation and complete benefits package.
- Nurse driven code stroke process and rapid response.
- What's next?
- Opportunity to practice many facets of Neurology and see a wide spectrum of neurological disorders, including stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (AlS), seizure disorders, tumors of the brain and spinal cord, movement disorders, and migraine management.
- Located in the Pacific NW, Seattle is an area with a mild climate year round and close to the great outdoors where we enjoy an abundance of activities with our close proximity to the waters of Puget Sound and surrounding mountains.
- Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters-your patients.
- With a variety of neighborhoods and areas to work and live, there are many choices for the type of lifestyle you'd like to enjoy.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, Washington is seeking a BE/BC Neurohospitalist to join a growing inpatient team dedicated to serving the needs of patients with acute neurological disease.
- Please. EOE.
- Physician involvement in Virginia Mason's leading process improvement work.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Virginia Mason Medical Center