Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Walla Walla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance in sunny southeast Washington.
- Located in sunny southeast Washington, Walla Walla is a place where scenic beauty, western history and outdoor adventure blend with small town friendliness, taste-tempting restaurants and more than 100 local wineries to create a vibrant, family-friendly community.
- Our providers consistently earn high provider engagement scores, and our tightly integrated medical network boasts a broad range of specialties including Cardiology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, Physiatry, and Urology.
- Walla Walla's very name-"many waters"--reflects the numerous rivers that cool and refresh the region.
- A Level III Trauma Center, Providence St. Mary Emergency Center is a primary receiving hospital for the region.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- From the scenic beauty of the Blue Mountains to the educational opportunities of Walla Walla University and Whitman College, Walla Walla has it all.
- Vent management required.
- Our Regional Cancer Center is a leader in the field, serving Washington, Oregon, Idaho and beyond, while our Neuroscience Institute houses the Regional Spine Center.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Per Diem position.
- Join a great team at Providence St. Mary Medical Center's excellent Hospital Medicine service.
- Flexible schedule, 12 hour shifts, both day and night shifts.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center is a regional leader in quality, safety and customer service.
- Walla Walla, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician.
- Open ICU.
- Tele-critical care support.
- Inpatient care only.
- Our state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit boasts the area's largest number of critical-care-certified nurses, as well as pulmonologists board-certified in critical care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development