Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Spokane) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Join the Hospital Medicine team at Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington and work at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital.
- Spokane, located about halfway between the Rocky and Cascade Mountain Ranges, is a regional medical hub, drawing patients from four states.
- Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is our physician-led network of more than 500 primary and specialty care providers in multiple clinic locations in Spokane and Stevens counties.
- Spokane and eastern Washington offer high quality of life features as well, including some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development in harmony with nature, and a mild four-season climate.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Spokane's affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education choices make it a prime destination for families and working professionals alike.
- PMG partners with some of the region's most advanced hospitals: Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel and Providence St. Joseph's Hospital.
- Full-time position.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Being part of our medical group ensures integrated care, robust clinical and administrative support, and collegial fellow providers and staff.
- 7 days on / 7 days off for 161 12-hours shifts per year.
- Spokane, Washington - Seeking an excellent Internal Medicine Hospitalist.
- Excellent compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- PMG providers offer exceptional patient-centered care as a reflection of our Providence values.
- Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location close to skiing, hiking, whitewater rafting and other recreation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development