Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Sunday · May 20, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This full-time opportunity offers a desirable 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Just as importantly, we support an organizational culture which encourages and nurtures its staff.
- Kadlec is a not-for-profit health system which includes Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland and Kadlec Clinic, a network of primary and specialty care clinics in the surrounding region.
- Kadlec is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Join a collegial team of 30 dedicated hospitalists at Kadlec Regional Medical Center's Hospital Medicine service, a well-supported team with an average census of 16-18 patients.
- The first hospital in Washington state to receive Planetree Designated status, Kadlec is the regional referral center for southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon.
- We are focused on creating a truly healing environment for each individual patient's unique needs.
- Comprehensive benefits with possibility of sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
- New graduates are welcome. This position will not be required to perform procedures.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a progressive, 270-bed, nationally recognized, not-for-profit medical center.
- Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries - including an internationally recognized wine industry.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming community of Richland, located in the heart of sunny Eastern Washington.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Kadlec offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Richland, Washington - Seeking an excellent BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Provider Solutions + Development