Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Anacortes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With 43 private beds, Island is the smallest hospital in Washington providing Level III Trauma Care.
- Block schedule provides excellent work-life balance.
- The ideal candidates will be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Hospitalist team at Island Hospital in Anacortes, Washington.
- Recognized as one of the most innovative small hospitals is the United States, Island Hospital is an integral part of the great quality of life on Fidalgo Island.
- Island Hospital is the center for health and wellness in west Skagit County, also serving north Whidbey Island and the San Juan Islands.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Flexible work schedule of 12-hour day shifts.
- Staffed by more than 190 clinicians, Island Hospital offers a quality and range of services typically found in a much larger facility.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago