Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mount Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: TBD.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7a-7p) - 7 on / 7 off or 3-4 consecutive.
- Procedures: Vent management, stress testing, and EKG (will proctor).
- Sub-specialties: Some specialties not available.
- ICU: Open (No intensivists but EM performs intubations).
- Facility Beds: 43.
- Patient Encounters: 17-18 on average, including admits.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP physicians with inpatient experience to provide locum coverage at a facility in WA, near Mount Vernon and the San Juan Islands.
- Credentialing: 30-45 days for temps (current active WA license required) If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Locum rong>$190/hour (paid by Smart).
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.