Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Spokane) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Holy Family is keeping pace with the community population and recently completed a major project to modernize and enlarge the imaging and emergency departments.
- Holy Family physicians and other leaders are deeply involved in community health initiatives and support two rural Providence hospitals in northeast Washington.
- Spokane, located about halfway between the Rocky and Cascade Mountain Ranges, is a regional medical hub, drawing patients from four states.
- Spokane, Washington - Seeking an excellent Hospitalist physician.
- Spokane's affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education choices make it a prime destination for families and working professionals alike.
- Excellent compensation.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of Washington's second largest city.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokane's prime location close to skiing, hiking, whitewater rafting and other recreation.
- Spokane and eastern Washington offer high quality of life features as well, including some of the nation's cleanest air and water, responsible development in harmony with nature, and a mild four-season climate.
- Full-time position.
- 7 days on / 7 days off for 161 12-hours shifts per year.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Located in rapidly growing north Spokane, 272-bed Providence Holy Family Hospital offers advanced medical and surgical care as well as specialty support and outpatient services.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a well-established, collegial team at Providence Holy Family Hospital's dedicated Hospital Medicine service where you'll have full sub-specialist support in a regional center for excellence.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development