Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Washington - Hospitalist Physician.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Washington.
- 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- 12 hour shifts - 14 shifts per month.
- This physician run 200-bed hospital is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist for our for growing, established Hospitalist program.
- Up to $120,000 student loan repayment - 1-year partnership track.
- Student Loan Repayment - No State Income Tax.
- Flexible scheduling.
- 20 member hospitalist department.
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package, including relocation assistance and sign-on bonus.
- Average 16-18 patients per day.
- Highly competitive salary plus production with huge earning potential.
- Join a large multi-specialty group of over 300 physicians.
- Clinical faculty appointments are available by teaching University of Washington Medical School students.
- Easy Access to Seattle - No Night Shifts Required.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago