Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Olympia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Loan repayment options.
- Work a 7 on/7 off schedule with a manageable censes between 15 - 18 daily.
- Join an inpatient team at a hospital where physicians are integrally involved in medical staff leadership in addition to serving on the Board.
- Distance to major cities: Tacoma - 25 miles, Seattle - 60 miles, Portland - 110 miles.
- Located on the southern tip of Puget Sound, just 60 miles south of Seattle, Olympia is the state capital of Washington and a city of astounding natural beauty.
- Excellent base salary plus sign-on bonus.
- Now representing a fantastic new Hospitalist opportunity at a facility partially owned by its physicians.
- Welcome to a land of snowcapped mountains and towering Douglas firs, of mild winters and warm summers.
- Hospitalist Opening - Breathtaking Olympia, Washington.
- Robust benefit package.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.