Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tacoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At Sound, we are eager to launch telemedicine as a new care delivery model and are excited to ramp up and provide the best telemedicine service across the nation.
- Internal or family medicine board certification required.
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available.
- What Matters To You.
- Telemedicine is a proven approach and now considered a standard of care option in multiple specialties, including psychology, neurology, critical care, and hospital medicine.
- Are you looking for a career option that supports work-life balance and an ability to build a flexible schedule, all while maintaining financial well-being?
- We want you to be a part of building Sound's Telemedicine service line as we launch the first nationally-scaled, fully-resourced, hospital medicine focused telemedicine program.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Full-time and part-time scheduling flexibility available.
- State license and credentials in each state you are providing telemedicine services required (Sound team will provide licensing and credentialing support).
- Technology protocol, workflow, and EMR training provided, learning desire required.
- Night coverage required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tacoma, WA.
- We strive to be the practice of choice for providers and the partner of choice for hospitals across the country.
- Minimum of 2 years Hospitalist experience and/or telemedicine experience required.
- The telemedicine care model is aligned with Sound's vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve, particularly those serving rural populations with limited access to care.
- This innovative model of care delivery will help providers find balance and joy in their careers as they add a new dimension into their scope of practice.
- We hope you will join us!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago