Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Olympia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We were also listed in United States News and World Report as one of the top 34 High-Performing Hospitals for 2015.
- Olympia, Washington -- Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Competitive compensation.
- We offer comprehensive medical, surgical and behavioral health services on our lovely 173-acre campus in downtown Olympia.
- The magnificent Olympic and Cascade Mountain ranges also provide amazing scenery and recreation opportunities.
- With award-winning services, including top designations for heart, stroke and other care, Providence St. Peter is a regional leader on numerous fronts.
- Join us and enjoy great quality of life in beautiful Southwest Washington.
- Our Hospitalists only manage non-intubated ICU patients and there is full sub-specialty support.
- Per Diem position.
- Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed regional referral center serving a population of more than 500,000.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- We operate a respected family medicine residency program and have a Level III trauma center, a 24-hour stroke team, high-definition MRI, high-speed CT and much more.
- The Hospitalist program operates on a desirable open scheduling model with 12-hour shifts.
- No procedures.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- And, for those really big city amenities, both Seattle and Portland, Oregon, are about 90 minutes away by car.
- An Internal Medicine physician is preferred, but willing to consider a well-trained, experienced Family Medicine physician.
- Olympia has a population of 46,000, small enough to see your neighbors around town, big enough to offer an abundance of culture, entertainment and an outstanding school system from elementary through university, including The Evergreen State College and Saint Martin's University.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Local physicians are encouraged. Join a well-established and highly-functioning team consisting of 36 physicians and 9 nurse practitioners at Providence St. Peter Hospital.
- Olympia is located on the southern tip of scenic Puget Sound, which offers an abundance of saltwater activities from beachcombing to salmon fishing and sailing.
- In 2010 we joined the ranks of the top 4 percent of hospitals in the nation by earning Nursing Magnet status.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development