Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Olympia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- In 2010 we joined the ranks of the top 4 percent of hospitals in the nation by earning Nursing Magnet status.
- Join us and enjoy great quality of life in beautiful Southwest Washington.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- We operate a respected family medicine residency program and have a Level III trauma center, a 24-hour stroke team, high-definition MRI, high-speed CT and much more.
- Olympia is located on the southern tip of scenic Puget Sound, which offers an abundance of saltwater activities from beachcombing to salmon fishing and sailing.
- We were also listed in United States News and World Report as one of the top 34 High-Performing Hospitals for 2015.
- Olympia has a population of 46,000, small enough to see your neighbors around town, big enough to offer an abundance of culture, entertainment and an outstanding school system from elementary through university, including The Evergreen State College and Saint Martin's University.
- With award-winning services, including top designations for heart, stroke and other care, Providence St. Peter is a regional leader on numerous fronts.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- No procedures.
- Olympia, Washington -- Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Competitive compensation.
- The Hospitalist program operates on a desirable open scheduling model with 12-hour shifts.
- The magnificent Olympic and Cascade Mountain ranges also provide amazing scenery and recreation opportunities.
- An Internal Medicine physician is preferred, but willing to consider a well-trained, experienced Family Medicine physician.
- And, for those really big city amenities, both Seattle and Portland, Oregon, are about 90 minutes away by car.
- Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed regional referral center serving a population of more than 500,000.
- Our Hospitalists only manage non-intubated ICU patients and there is full sub-specialty support.
- We offer comprehensive medical, surgical and behavioral health services on our lovely 173-acre campus in downtown Olympia.
- Per Diem position.
- Local physicians are encouraged. Join a well-established and highly-functioning team consisting of 36 physicians and 9 nurse practitioners at Providence St. Peter Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development