Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Rockwood Clinic is a progressive, physician-managed and expanding multi-specialty clinic.
- Prefer previous hospitalist experience.
- This position is seeking a daytime physician, traditional 7 on/7 off.
- Since our founding more than a century ago, we've grown to become Washington State's largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Rockwood Clinic, Deaconess Hospital and Valley Hospital.
- MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of "partnering for healing and a healthy future". Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare's values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
- Within a short drive, you'll find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam.
- We offer a competitive salary, full array of benefits and a team environment diversed with experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Spokane, WA.
- Come enjoy the outdoors and our 260 sunny days a year!
- Come explore our wonderful Hospitalist opportunity in beautiful Spokane, Washington - the sunny side of the state!
- Established in 1930, we've grown to over ertise in over 35 specialty areas and services in 50 locations.
- We are the region's largest outpatient clinical and regional referral center.
- Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate, and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking.
- This full-time opportunity is located at Deaconess Hospital in downtown Spokane.
- Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for 1 million people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago