Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you'll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs.
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 346-bed hospital with Level III trauma center.
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Longview, WA.
- The service area for this community is over 100k.
- Washington State has no income tax.
- 7 day-on/7 day-off schedule.
- Come join a team and community that keeps you close to city living and the great outdoors!
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Adult patient population.
- Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains such as Target, Macy's and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Hospitalist to join our Hospitalist team located at the St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington.
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus.
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan.
- Join an established hospitalist/nocturnist team.
- Private team office with good nap space!
- Excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental.
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Clinic admin and CNA/Nurse support.
- Medical home model with care teams and Epic EMR.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago