Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you'll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental.
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, as well the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Washington State has no income tax.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Join an established hospitalist/nocturnist team.
- The service area for this community is over 100k.
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes.
- 7 day-on/7 day-off schedule.
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 346-bed hospital with Level III trauma center.
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus.
- Private team office with good nap space!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Longview, WA.
- Adult patient population.
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan.
- Come join a team and community that keeps you close to city living and the great outdoors!
- Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- Clinic admin and CNA/Nurse support.
- Medical home model with care teams and Epic EMR.
- PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking an outstanding Hospitalist to join our Hospitalist team located at the St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains such as Target, Macy's and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago