Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Vancouver) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do you have leadership experience?
- Hospitalist Leadership Position in Vancouver, WA - Minutes from Portland, OR.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Any direction you look, the scenery is astounding - snowcapped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches - all within a short 90-minute drive.
- Open ICU with full sub-specialty backup: no procedures and no codes needed.
- 450-bed community-owned, not-for-profit hospital.
- Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience preferred or 2+ years acute care hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Lead established team of 28 physicians and 5 advanced practitioners.
- Vancouver and Portland are highly sought after communities that offer all the very best amenities of city living.
- We have the perfect job for you located in Vancouver, Washington serving patients from Washington, Oregon, and Alaska!
- Vancouver is located just across the river from Portland, Oregon.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.