Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Yakima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to nearly 100 nearby wineries, the Yakima Valley is a craft beverage mecca with beer, cider and spirits.
- Specialty care services include high quality cardiac care, a continuum of cancer care, hospice care, and advanced services for children with special health care needs.
- For more than 60 years, Memorial has provided and responded to the healthcare needs of its community.
- Flexible scheduling makes work-life balance possible.
- In Yakima you'll find 300 days of sunshine each year in a city nestled in a valley surrounded by camel-colored desert hills.
- As the region's leading health care provider and Yakima's largest employer, we believe that by improving health, we will transform Yakima!
- Full time consists of 10 night shifts per month/120 night shifts per year.
- Many of the state's most prized AVA's (American Viticultural Area) are located right here.
- You'll enjoy 4 distinct seasons and endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Wines from Yakima Valley vineyards have developed an international reputation rivaling Napa Valley.
- 12hr night shifts with an average of 5 new encounters per shift.
- Drive past orchards and you'll also see trees heavy with pears, apples, apricots and cherries.
- Org), Yakima-based Virginia Mason Memorial serves Central Washington's Yakima Valley and includes a 226-bed, acute-care, nonprofit, community hospital and many primary care and specialty care practices.
- Should you choose to hit the road, Seattle, Portland, and Spokane are within a three hours' drive -- close enough to enjoy without having to deal with a grid-locked life.
- Those are just some of the reasons why we choose." Come discover your reasons!
- Part of the Virginia Mason Health System (virginiamason.
- BC/BE by the Abim or Aobim.
- Washington State Medical License (or eligible for licensure).
- The Yakima Valley is an excellent place for families boasting outstanding public and private school options.
- Virginia Mason Memorial.
- Join 16 hospital-employed B/C internal medicine hospitalists.
- Evening swing shift assists night shift with new patient admissions.
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package that includes Malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, LTD, Life/AD.
- Downhill and cross country skiing, world-class fly fishing, water sports, mountain biking opportunities and gorgeous hiking trails can all be found within an hour's drive of Yakima.
- Completion of an Agme or AOA accredited internal medicine residency.
- Our central location allows for easy access to the Yakima, Columbia, and Snake Rivers, mountain and lowland lakes, abundant greenways, and scenery you'll have to see to believe.
- Why Yakima?
- Semi-open ICU and strong core subspecialty support available for 24/7 consultation.
- The region is also known as one of the finest wine-grape growing areas anywhere.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Virginia Mason Memorial