Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central WA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians welcome.
- There are many recreational opportunities and families are thriving here.
- Washington Hospitalist Group offering Partnership, Loan Repayment.
- Guaranteed salary with the opportunity to become a shareholder.
- Great Location In the Middle of Washington State - 90 minutes from Spokane, 2 hours from Seattle.
- We are interviewing Hospitalists to join an independent, physician owned and governed group in Central Washington.
- Ideal cost of living with affordable housing, highly rated public schools with no state income tax.
- With over 300 days of sunshine, and four distinct and beautiful seasons, we offer world class outdoor recreation and beautiful sunsets by the sale.
- Everyone loves living in Central WA - the lifestyle is outstanding!
- You will work 7 on / 7 off schedule at 50 bed hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.