Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Reference ID: ORD-071330-MD-WA.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and be comfortable with a 3-6 month assignment, possibly longer.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- The facility offers Ecmo, high-frequency and conventional ventilation and inhaled nitric oxide, and boasts an active pediatric cardiothoracic surgery and MFM program.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A practice in scenic Washington is seeking a neonatologist for per diem assistance starting in December.
- Dates Needed: December.
- The shift options are 16-hour (overnight), 10-hour and 8-hour.
- Job Posting ID: 1019598.
This locum job opening was posted