Hospitalist Jobs in Washington
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Mount Adams viewed from Tahkalak Lake in Washington State.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider Availability: 24-Hour.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Government: No.
- The schedule is 24-hour. Candidates must be board certified for this assignment.
- Case Load/PPD: 1-6.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We are in need of a pediatric hospitalist in Washington for a locum tenens opportunity.
- Reference ID: ORD-069959-MD-WA.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago